Enterprise Data Integration Developer -Enterprise Data Management & Governance
- Redlands, CA
In this technical role, you will design and develop integrations and orchestrations between business systems and repositories. The role will give you the opportunity to work closely with other enterprise teams to define shared standards and practices and leverage common infrastructure and security. You will also be responsible for monitoring the environment, maintaining system health, and securing the content. You will interact with both technical partners (ETL developers, integration developers, DBAs, architects) and business partners.
- Strong interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to set individual/team priorities and plan to complete tasks and organizational objectives
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Knowledge of data management best practices, processes, tools, standards, and methodologies
- Knowledge of the development and management required for ETL, ELT, REST, and SOAP implementations
- Development experience with RDBMS (Microsoft SQL Server)
- Bachelor’s in computer science or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top