Enterprise Data Analyst
Be our principle resource with a deep understanding of enterprise data and how it can be leveraged to meet the reporting and analytic needs of the business. You’ll be responsible for understanding business requirements, analyzing data, developing technical specifications, and designing enterprise data solutions. You’ll also have an oversight role in the use of the Power BI platform as the primary delivery mechanism for report content.
- Work collaboratively with team members to deliver on business requirements by designing dimensional models and other enterprise data components that support reporting and analytic needs
- Analyze and profile new data sources required to support enterprise data management, business intelligence, and analytic initiatives
- Create technical specifications for data flows from enterprise application systems to the enterprise data warehouse, data stores, and data marts
- Oversee the Power BI platform including internal training, gateway administration, dataset security, and performance
- Create and administer Power BI datasets built from warehouse models and enhanced with DAX columns/measures
- Review and ensure data loaded into the enterprise data warehouse is complete and accurate
- Capture and maintain metadata associated with enterprise data tables
- 5+ years of experience in the data analysis, design, and implementation of data warehouse components
- 3+ years of hands-on experience using Microsoft SQL Server and its BI stack
- 2+ years of hands-on experience creating Power BI datasets including DAX
- Hands-on ETL working experience in an EDW team
- Extensive knowledge of data management best practices, processes, tools, standards, and methodologies
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, as well as independently under own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Bachelor’s in business or technology
- Experience working with SAP ERP and Salesforce CRM
- Experience in the software industry
- Experience working with large- or medium-sized companies
- Experience working with geographic information systems
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top