Enterprise Business Intelligence Developer
Excel at Esri by developing enterprise-level business intelligence solutions. Your talent and experience as a business intelligence analyst developer are what we are looking for to continue building upon our success.
In this role, you will consult with business partners to develop dashboards, reports, and scorecards using BI tools. You will be critical to providing data insights and guidance and will act as a process change champion and subject matter expert for partners by building self-service reporting capacities.
- Coordinate requests and gather documents and business requirements for new reporting or data modeling needs
- Design, develop, and maintain reports, dashboards, portal pages, and scorecards
- Leverage knowledge of the business to develop reports/dashboards which will meet current and future business needs
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and evolve existing BI solutions
- Identify key drivers to reporting outcomes and provide insights to partners
- Ensure quality and data integrity in all project deliverables
- Identify and enhance existing reporting processes to be more efficient, timely, and effective
- 2+ years of experience developing BI solutions including dashboards and standard and ad-hoc reports in an enterprise team
- Understanding enterprise data warehousing methodologies and best practices
- Hands-on experience using SQL in a data warehousing environment
- Analytical skills with the ability to quickly grasp business issues and understand business strategy
- Ability to identify an opportunity or problem and develop a creative solution
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Good verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel and Access and SQL Server BI stack
- Bachelor’s in business, information technology, finance, accounting, or related field
- Experience working with Microsoft Power BI
- Experience with financial reporting
- Experience in the software industry
- Experience with agile development
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top