Enterprise Business Architect
- Redlands, CA
Lead our efforts to design and integrate systems and related business processes on a philosophy of high business value and a delightful user experience. “User” can mean customer, where the goal will be to team with other leaders in the company to deliver an integrated experience across all touch points. Or “user” can mean our distributors and partners, whose businesses must become more connected as we move toward a “One Esri” systems view across our enterprise. Finally, “user” can mean employee, as we want our internal systems and processes to be architected in a way that makes it easy for us all to collaborate and create together.
- 15+ years in the technology space in one or more customer-focused, cross business, and technology leadership roles focused on strategy, systems, and process development
- Knowledge of enterprise architecture processes, methods, and frameworks, including proficiency in business process modeling and redesign, requirements management, and research tools
- Strong technical knowledge of application delivery methods and familiarity with how portfolios of systems work together to create enterprise solutions
- Previous experience in sponsoring, architecting, and developing enterprise application solutions such as B2B commerce, ERP, or CRM
- Product management experience/attitude to be able to assess the needs and desires of multiple stakeholders, including senior executives, and deliver solutions
- Self-directed and demonstrate a spectrum of skills and familiarity with various technologies; knowledge of industry standards and best practices ensures consistent approach to analyzing and converting business processes into robust technical requirements and best-in-class solutions
- Proven proficiency in application development, data architecture, technology infrastructures, and technology integration to produce usable, high-performing, reliable, and maintainable solutions
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to work effectively with business units and communicate effectively and confidently with clients, team members, and management
- Understand technical jargon and possess the ability to communicate it in layman’s terms
- Bachelor's in computer science or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top