Early Adopter Program Coordinator
Help Esri stay on the cutting-edge of geospatial technology! This is a great opportunity to play a key role in the early release of Esri software. We want a 'jack of all trades' who will take ownership of the administration and systems behind our 70,000 member Early Adopter program.
Our ideal candidate is a driven, self-motivated individual who is unafraid to connect with all levels of staff throughout Esri. You are a strategic thinker who will bring a fresh approach to program reporting and customer engagement.
- Create reports, identify trends, and make subsequent recommendations based on gathered customer feedback and surveys
- Manage program infrastructure including but not limited to attending webinars, release planning, crafting internal communication, and system testing
- Monitor and respond to early adopter feedback emails from program participants; direct users to the proper channels/teams and raise awareness of ongoing programs
- Help maintain successful, ongoing early adopter programs such as ArcGIS Online through program recruitment, user administration, creation and updates on early adopter subscriptions, and customer engagement metrics reporting
- Participate in planning upcoming programs/initiatives as needed
- 1+ years of experience working in a project or program administration role within a technology company
- Working knowledge of the ArcGIS platform
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff throughout the company
- Ability to prioritize projects and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's in business or related field
- Hands-on experience managing beta programs
- Experience working with Centercode or another application used for managing software release programs
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top