Early Adopter Program Administrator
Are you a passionate, detail oriented administrator who wants to be part of the team that specializes in the early release of Esri’s software? We're looking for an organized multi-tasker to oversee the day-to-day activities of administering the Early Adopter Program, which includes over 70,000 members!
- Provide administrative support for tactical, day-to-day requests for setting up Early Adopter Community projects
- Assist with responses to beta feedback emails from customers by providing links to join the program, directing users to the right channels and teams, and raising awareness of ongoing Early Adopter programs
- Conduct administrative tasks related to the Early Adopter Community such as user administration, projects administration, surveys, and reporting
- Help execute a successful, ongoing ArcGIS Online beta program (recruitment and user administration on ArcGIS Online beta instance, creation and updates on ArcGIS Online beta subscriptions and groups, customer engagement metrics reports for beta)
- Assist with quality assurance and maintenance tasks related to the program (test user account behavior for bug fixes, enhancements, integrations, deploys)
- Build and maintain a common Holistic + Early Adopter Community internal calendar
- Assist on upcoming programs/initiatives as needed
- Hands-on experience managing Beta programs
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of staff throughout the company
- Ability to prioritize projects and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision
- Ability to perform repetitive tasks effectively and efficiently
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High school diploma
- Experience working in customer service or technical support organizations
- Experience working with Centercode or another software program for Beta Administration
- Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Working knowledge of ArcGIS is an added bonus
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top