Documentation Production Manager
The ArcGIS Online and apps writing team is looking for an experienced, organized, and hard-working professional to manage our publications. As the documentation production manager, you will work closely with writers and the documentation framework team to publish and maintain documentation from our content management system (CMS). You will also collaborate with the marketing and translation services teams on strategies related to improving our content management and translation delivery.
- Publish documentation from the CMS
- Plan and coordinate release tasks including publishing files, CMS final review, and pre- and post-deployment testing
- Coordinate with documentation framework, translation services, and marketing teams on strategies related to improving the publication process
- 2+ years of experience with technical documentation
- Working knowledge of web content management systems and processes
- Familiarity with HTML, XML, ArcGIS, and GIS concepts
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to prioritize projects and work in a fast-paced environment on multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Solid written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic mindset with the talent to produce multiple options fast, under pressure, and within specifications
- Bachelor’s or master's in GIS, computer science, IT, geography, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top