The documentation administrator will be responsible for creating, updating and maintaining all policy and procedure documents for the Finance and Accounting organization. This entails ensuring the quality of the information, documentation of the information, managing the tool for the storage and retrieval of these documents, and ensuring that documents have been reviewed periodically and are up-to-date.
- Ensures that all policies and procedures in the Finance and Accounting (FA) organization are documented, updated, and communicated on both a weekly and as needed basis.
- Manages and coordinates the building, refining, and updating of the FA organization's policy repository
- Researches and verifies all content development with all cross-functional organizations that are affected by the document insuring that all appropriate refinements and approvals have been obtained.
- Reviews policies, procedures, and workflow documents for inefficiencies and makes recommendations to management regarding suggested improvements.
- May participate in the training of employees (one-on-one or in a classroom environment) regarding new or updated documentation and the affected practices.
- When appropriate, provide support to ensure successful implementation of policies and procedures within the department.
- Manages and coordinates with leadership on the approval process.
- Manages applicable metrics and key performance indicators for presentation to management.
- Proven Microsoft Office skills, specifically Word, Excel, and Visio
- Strong written and communication skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Self-motivated with strong work ethic
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously
- Ability to identify an opportunity or problem and develop a creative solution
- Experience with Power BI, SharePoint, or similar tools.
- Experience with creating or proofing documents.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top