Digital Sales Team Lead - MidMarket
- Vienna, VA
At Esri, our Business Development team leads are part of a highly-skilled team that promotes and sells the adoption of the ArcGIS platform on a global scale through direct sales engagements, partner relationships, and distributor contacts. We invite you to use your coaching and team-building skills as well as your experience with geospatial technology and national government sales to become an integral part of the team. We’re looking for an individual who inspires and motivates others and who enjoys implementing strategies that will radically improve the challenges our customers face. You’ll lead a team that helps our customers and global distributors take advantage of geoanalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and hidden solutions within complex business problems.
- 5+ years of experience leading, motivating, and coaching a team
- Understanding of GIS, the ArcGIS platform, and the national government industry as they relate to one another
- Demonstrated knowledge of new technology trends and the ability to translate knowledge into solutions for national government customers
- Experience creating and managing sales and development plans at multiple levels with the gumption to know when to include additional internal team members, strategic partners, and global distributors
- Expert in negotiating, presenting, and visual storytelling across all levels of the organization
- Understanding of the national government’s fiscal year, budgeting, and procurement cycles
- Experience with insight selling methodologies, including understanding and mitigating threats
- Ability to travel domestically
- Bachelor’s or master’s in geography, GIS, business administration, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top