Digital Production Designer
- Redlands, CA
Join the innovative interactive team in our Creative Lab to help create digital assets and layouts for esri.com. As a digital production designer, you are a skilled problem solver and communicator who is passionate and driven to influence your own growth and development.
You will work with a group of designers and researchers working closely with content strategists, front-end developers, and the executive creative director. Our job is to advance Esri’s user-centered design and "design first" mindset to extend the reach and utilization of our location intelligence technology.
- Exceptional online portfolio showcasing production skills and design thinking
- Strong skills in Adobe’s Creative Suite, particularly in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work as part of a highly collaborative team, listen effectively, and respect others while offering and receiving constructive feedback
- Organized and be able to prioritize large and small projects in a fast-paced, ever evolving environment
- Bachelor’s in graphic design or a related discipline
Please include a link to your online portfolio or samples of your recent work. Applications will not be considered complete without submitting your online portfolio.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top