Digital Media Manager
Are you an expert on paid digital media? Use your solid experience to support the establishment, implementation, and optimization of Esri digital media strategy needs. You will utilize data, test and learn initiatives to uncover trends and insights for use in the planning process, and leverage tools and technologies to improve advertising campaign performance.
- Develop and evaluate digital media plan recommendations and present them to marketing teams
- Provide recommendations for all digital media channels, suggesting actions to increase conversion
- Collaborate with and direct the media agency regarding paid digital campaigns consisting of search, display, mobile, social, video, and experiential
- Serve as liaison between the marketing team and media agency, ensuring campaigns and offers are launched on time and establishing process associated with effective creative rotation and performance management
- Provide strategic POVs to senior management on media and technology offerings related to digital media
- Lead weekly status and reporting calls with media agency
- Perform A/B testing to determine best performing messaging and/or design
- Develop and implement tagging and measurement strategies for the website and paid media using DoubleClick and Adobe Analytics; build reports for analysis and optimizations
- Coordinate various digital media plan elements between media agency and internal teams to ensure all elements are aligned with holistic strategy
- Manage and prioritize requests and set expectations with professionalism, balancing workload with the agency to effectively deliver on goals
- Manage and monitor paid media budget and work with Marketing Operations and Purchasing to assure correct budget allocation
- 5-7 years of experience in media planning and buying, with strong experience in digital
- Expertise in building paid digital strategies as well as recommending and carrying out strategic optimizations to help improve and grow campaign performance
- Ability to effectively explain strategies using verbal and written communication
- Fluency in DoubleClick, DoubleClick Search, Facebook, Twitter, verification tools (IAS, Double Verify)
- Familiarity with DMPs, web analytics tools (Adobe Analytics), DSPs (AppNexus, DoubleClick Bid Manager), media mix modeling, and multi-touch attribution
- Experience with tagging, tracking, and reporting in digital media
- Collaborative attitude when working with multiple teams
- Bachelor’s or higher
- Understanding of Adobe Marketing Cloud and integration of products within the cloud
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top