Digital Marketing Manager
Lead a cross-functional team focused on broad, dynamic digital marketing functions and tactics. Your primary goal will be to develop a customer-centric multi-channel digital marketing presence that simplifies complex value propositions across multiple personas and industries and leverages online scale to drive awareness, traffic, and revenue.
Our ideal candidate has prior experience managing digital marketing campaigns and is looking for increased responsibility and an opportunity to take ownership of our marketing programs to create, analyze, optimize, and deliver results.
- Develop our strategic roadmap for digital marketing
- Work closely with extended team to guide the development and execution of strategic digital marketing plans that will drive long-term growth and profitability for the brand
- Work closely with communications and industry teams to integrate our digital and social media strategies
- Provide analytical insights that demonstrate detailed knowledge of digital platforms and channels and drive positive change
- Act as a digital strategic advisor for our brand program
- 10+ years of marketing experience
- Proven track record of digital marketing successes equally showcasing strategic, innovative, and effective thinking
- Expert knowledge of social, digital media, and other elements and how they work together to drive measureable results
- Strong knowledge of SEO/SEM strategies, tactics, and best practices
- Strong skills in analytics and developing reporting models and dashboards
- Strong to expert understanding of CRM, acquisition strategies, and loyalty programs
- Working understanding of related digital disciplines such as user experience, content strategy and creation, production, etc.
- Technical knowledge and awareness, such as the strengths and limitations of HTML, mobile platforms, and other emerging technologies
- Bachelor's in marketing or related field (MBA strongly preferred)
- Curious and self-motivated to explore and experiment
- Passion for and intellectual interest in all aspects of marketing
- Master problem solver who consistently approaches management with solutions
- Excellent project management skills with an ability to set and achieve goals, meet deadlines, and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to build, coach, and effectively lead high performing teams
- Bias toward action and strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work in a complex culture, serving disparate needs
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upwardly and cross functionally
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical and business concepts and express them in clear language
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top