Digital Advertising Coordinator
As a passionate individual experienced in digital advertising, you will be joining a team of ambitious and highly successful digital marketing professionals. We are looking for someone interested in supporting the team in creating, implementing, and managing successful paid media programs.
This is a great opportunity to manage campaigns across paid search, paid social, and display while continuing to learn and gain expertise. You will be charged with mastering campaign performance while staying up-to-date with the constantly evolving landscape. You will work closely with your manager to create innovative and effective campaigns that deliver growth for various programs, industries, and events at Esri. You may also support our advertising agency with campaign execution.
- Leverage target audience information to reach users across search, social, and display platforms
- Utilize first party data to drive qualified users into website
- Recommend creative imagery/copy for social ads
- Build keywords lists and text ads while reviewing search query reports to add negative keywords and mine new keywords
- Manage multiple budgets split out across different platforms and targeting
- Review test results to decide next steps
- Make routine optimizations while providing recommendations to media managers
- Bring insights and analysis to media manager
- Assist in achieving campaign objectives and meeting campaign performance goals
- Work with large data sets and develop large and informative reports
- Run performance and budget pacing reports for various media programs
- 2+ years of experience managing paid digital campaigns (paid search, paid social, and display)
- Strong mathematical base and analytical minded
- Good attention to detail and comfortable in Microsoft Excel
- Exhibit project management and prioritization skills with a clear focus on results
- Comfortable with working on a team, supporting multiple channels
- Strong interpersonal skills, including verbal and written communication, to effectively communicate with all levels of staff including senior management
- Bachelor's in marketing, advertising, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top