DevOps Engineer - Web
Are you passionate about making good software? So are we! In the past few years, Esri has put a large effort into making 3D GIS accessible and powerful for both consumers and experts, across all platforms and devices. We are dedicated to continually pushing the boundaries of 3D GIS, and you can play a key role in our mission.
- Maintain and improve our continuous integration and test automation system based on Jenkins, Intern, Selenium, and custom tooling
- Conceptualize and implement new features for the test automation system; analyze and manage requirements based on developer needs, stability, and performance
- Monitor test results, identify issues, and work with the team to resolve them
- Develop and manage tools to support our planning and development processes, for example implement GitHub customizations to improve our Scrum process or set up data mining tools to assist in product management decisions
- Work closely with our system administrators to ensure the reliable operation of our development infrastructure
- A passion for DevOps tools and culture
- 2+ years of software development experience, ideally with focus on DevOps or test automation tools
- 2+ years of administration experience with Jenkins or comparable continuous integration software
- Hands-on experience with Linux and Windows system administration
- Bachelor’s in computer science or a related field
- Experience with:
- Virtualization and host management tools (especially Docker and Puppet)
- Test automation for web applications (especially Selenium)
- Web development technologies (HTML, CSS, Angular, React, WebGL)
- Familiarity with agile software development methods (Scrum, etc.)
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top