DevOps Engineer - Geocoding Services
- Redlands, CA
Esri's global geocoding solutions support key challenges such as locating addresses and places on a map, discovering what's at a known location or adding location information to large tables of records. Geocoding is a fundamental step towards understanding more about an organization's data.
As a member of the geocoding team, you will develop processes for automating deployment of systems, develop and manage test systems to ensure expectations are met, monitor and troubleshoot issues, and build systems that mine and analyze services usage patterns which team members can work with to optimize quality and performance.
- Configure, deploy,and administer Windows and Linux systems
- Build continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines
- Develop and operate performance and quality testing systems
- Diagnose unexpected results and work with the development team to create solutions
- Develop systems that mine and summarize operational data that can be used by development and product management to learn from usage patterns of the services
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Windows administration and automation using tools such as PowerShell
- Linux administration and automation using Shell, bash script, or Python
- Deploying, managing, and monitoring AWS instances
- Continuous integration and deployment using tools such as Jenkins
- Development of scripts and tools for assembling operational data from services
- Loading, managing, and analyzing data in cloud databases such as AWS Redshift
- Authoring of dashboards and reports
- Practical programming experience with C# or Python
- Knowledge of Agile software development tools and methodologies
- Microsoft Developer technology such as Visual Studio
- Microservices-based architectures such as Docker and Kubernetes
- Deploying and administrating ArcGIS Enterprise systems
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top