Developer - Salesforce
Join our growing team and use your Salesforce development skills to implement and maintain Salesforce solutions. This is a challenging opportunity to work with a team of analysts and other developers to solve key business systems-related problems and improve existing processes.
To succeed in this role, you must be able to work directly with the platform, diagnose and resolve technical issues, and implement customized applications. You must be motivated, a self–starter, detail oriented, have excellent problem-solving skills, and take ownership of work. You must thrive on working with complex problems and finding and creating simple solutions that address business needs.
- Design and develop Salesforce-based applications and enhancements
- Build custom applications on the Force.com platform (e.g., Sites)
- Understand and leverage the Salesforce provided APIs
- Review and understand business requirements and create functional prototypes to address them
- Follow established Salesforce development standards and best practices
- Assist in troubleshooting difficult technical issues
- Maintain existing applications with an eye to continuous automation and improvement
- Stay current on Force.com technology changes and Salesforce releases
- Work in an agile manner; be flexible to changing priorities
- A minimum of two years of recent Visualforce and Apex development experience including triggers and components
- Process knowledge of Sales, Service Cloud, and Communities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to share ideas both with the business and internal IT teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced culture
- Bachelor’s in information systems, computer science, or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- Certified Force.com developer
- Certified advanced Force.com developer
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top