Desktop Editing Product Engineer
- Redlands, CA
Are you passionate about managing and editing geospatial data and eager to apply your skills and knowledge to help build robust, high-quality GIS editing tools? The editing team is responsible for designing, building, testing, and documenting all the great new features we add into our ArcGIS 2D and 3D editing environment. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where product delivery cycles are frequent.
- 3+ years of experience using ArcGIS and the geodatabase
- Experience with software testing
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including technical presenting and interacting with colleagues across organizations
- Proven ability to deliver work, in teams or individually
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Passion and ability to make a difference
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, geography, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top