Demand Generation Program Strategist
In this role, you'll have strategic, programmatic, and operational responsibilities related to demand creation program objectives including acquisition, engagement, and acceleration. You will own the collection, creation, and distribution of demand creation best practices and work with marketers to apply them within the organization. This is a highly collaborative role in which you will support marketing leadership and work directly with industry marketing, product marketing, business development, and marketing operations/technology.
- Work with marketing leadership to develop a demand creation program strategy that supports demand creation objectives for sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue
- Optimize and standardize program implementation processes across the organization
- Serve as the key stakeholder contributing to the organization’s overall campaign framework for demand creation programs
- Determine demand creation program metrics and how to measure against objectives to gauge success
- Collaborate with the industry, product, and corporate marketing to ensure a cohesive creation, execution, and testing/op
- Collaborate with the digital strategist on acquisition and engagement demand creation programs and ensures final tactic selection is appropriate for program design
- Plan the best mix of inbound and outbound tactics
- Engage proactively with direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of acceleration demand creation programs
- Identify and create a testing approach for demand creation program pilots
- Document and communicate/distribute best practices for demand creation program implementation across the organization, including recommendations on where improvements can be made
- 3-5 years of B2B marketing experience
- Leadership ability and initiative to drive business objectives
- Understanding of the impact of decisions on other areas of the business
- Understanding of how to use integrated delivery mechanisms, processes, and CRM/marketing automation technologies (Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, and Pardot preferred)
- Strong relationship builder with marketing and sales functions
- Ability to direct content building required for complex demand creation programs
- Ability to apply the Demand Gen Waterfall Framework
- Planning/project management and budget management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s in marketing or business (preferred) or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top