Demand Generation Program Analyst
In this role, you'll have tactical, execution, and reporting responsibilities related to demand creation program objectives including acquisition, engagement, and acceleration. You will support the collection, creation, and distribution of demand creation best practices and work with marketers to apply them within the organization. You will also support the demand generation and digital marketing team in the execution of marketing programs.
- Work with marketing leadership to develop a demand creation program strategy that supports demand creation objectives for sourced and influenced pipeline and revenue
- Manage multiple events, marketing projects, and timelines simultaenously across multiple verticles and geographies
- Work to determine demand creation program metrics and how to measure against objectives to gauge success
- Engage proactively with direct and indirect sales teams to coordinate, communicate, and optimize the impact of acceleration demand creation programs
- Identify and create a testing approach for demand creation program pilots
- Document and communicate/distribute best practices for demand creation program implementation across the organization, including recommendations on where improvements can be made
- 3+ years of marketing experience
- Ability to work autonomously and act as project manager for events and marketing projects, tracking deadlines for multiple stakeholders
- Experience in analytics and CRM/marketing automation technologies (Salesforce, Adobe Analytics, and Pardot preferred)
- Willingness to both lead and support projects and influence change
- Planning/project management and budget management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s in marketing or business
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top