Defense Solutions - Software Developer
Passionate about working with off-the-shelf solutions that will impact the work of hundreds of thousands of users? Our Solutions Division focuses on platform configurations for industry needs. You will drive results and deliver powerful solutions to ArcGIS product users while staying ahead of the market with tomorrow’s technologies in mind. You will engage with various cross-functional teams in a collaborative, hands-on, agile approach towards generating solutions that will enable our national security customers to fully leverage ArcGIS in their respective roles.
- Build ArcGIS solution templates and deliver ready-to-use, domain-specific applications
- Build software that follows industry-standard design patterns, development methodologies, automated testing techniques, and deployment models
- Collaborate with product engineers and developers throughout the development process
- Stay up to date with the latest technologies, trends, and best practices
- Review source code for potential problems; reproduce, debug, and isolate problems and verify fixes
- Assist in assessing product quality and release readiness
- 2+ years of experience building commercial enterprise software as a C# .NET developer with MVVM WPF/Git
- Experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent communication, teamwork, and problem-solving skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or related field, depending on position level
- Familiarity with Esri ArcGIS or other mapping technologies
- Familiarity with domain experience such as military, intel, and/or national security
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top