Customer Service Representative
Use your problem-solving and research skills to audit and process software orders for our domestic and international customers. This is a rewarding opportunity to be a liaison between our customers and Esri for administrative issues and questions.
- Manage all order-related activity for an assigned customer base including order processing, shipping schedule, invoicing, and post-delivery support
- Track licenses, maintenance, and entitlements for each customer
- Create and follow up on customer quotes as needed
- Update and maintain customer account information databases
- Be available to answer questions from customers or internal employees
- Participate on project teams as assigned
- Two or more years of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of word processing, spreadsheet, and database software
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- Strong communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use resources to research issues and handle complex customer calls
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with some college preferred
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top