Customer Service Representative
Use your passion for helping customers in this challenging position where you will play a crucial role in Esri’s success. You will have the opportunity to build relationships with domestic or international customers in a variety of industries, as well as teams throughout Esri.
Join our Customer Service team working in a fast-paced, collaborative environment and use your problem-solving and research skills to audit and process software orders. This position has advancement potential within the department and other areas throughout the organization.
- Manage all order-related activity for an assigned customer base including order processing, shipping schedule, invoicing, and post-delivery support
- Track licenses, maintenance, and entitlements for each customer
- Create and follow up on customer quotes as needed
- Update and maintain customer account information databases
- Be available to answer questions from customers or other departments
- Participate on project teams as assigned
- 2+ years of customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong communication, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills with high attention to detail
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to use resources to research issues and handle complex customer inquiries
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook; bonus points for Excel)
- Minimum typing speed of 25 wpm
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with some college preferred
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top