Apply your cost and schedule management skills to a growing Professional Services business unit within Esri. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented and someone who thrives in a challenging environment.
- Develop, implement, and maintain budgets for assigned programs
- Establish work breakdown structure (WBS), coordinate required budgeting detail, establish and track management reserve, support monthly performance assessment, and perform variance analysis
- Monitor all aspects of program cost and schedule control
- Assist with the development of estimate at completion (EAC) exercises
- Support schedule tracking functions including monitoring major milestone performance, updating scheduling tools, and analyzing variances
- Maintain and implement existing processes to successfully manage subcontract activity
- Participate with the project team as financial advisor to ensure early identification of problem areas on assigned programs; help identify corrective action plans
- Participate in the monthly revenue recognition process
- Interpret contracts for invoicing requirements and develop invoice detailed backup
- Run necessary Kimble and SAP reports; prepare and process monthly sales orders and invoices as assigned in SAP
- Coordinate the review and approval of invoices with project managers
- Work directly with Customer Service, Contracts, project administration, and management to resolve invoicing and payment issues
- Minimum of one year of experience providing financial controls support
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Access)
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Be a team player and have the ability to work well with all levels of staff
- Bachelor’s in business administration or related field
- Two or more years of experience in a cost and schedule management role
- SAP Project System experience
- Kimble PSA experience
- Microsoft Project or other standard scheduling application
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top