Corporate Accounts Specialist
Interact with Business Development and Operational teams from all over the world from every industry and level of government. You’ll exercise your negotiation skills to build relationships, mitigate risk, and protect Esri’s intellectual property. As a self-starter, you will effectively prioritize assignments and issues to drive resolution, growth, and process improvement. We are a team of highly skilled specialists who support Esri's customer-focused philosophy and play a part in promoting the adoption of ArcGIS.
- Review, draft, and approve enterprise agreement offers and other related sales or procurement contracts
- Respond to work requests promptly and provide quality, customer-focused support to Business Development teams and Operational staff in regards to enterprise agreements and other specialized offers
- Collaborate with sales, procurement, marketing, product management, and development groups to understand and ensure agreements are consistent with Esri’s business, financial, and risk management objectives
- Consistently anticipate and guard against potential contractual risks and propose mitigation strategies
- Maintain high ethical standards in every aspect of the position and comply with company policy, laws, and regulations
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, analytical, quick learner
- A background in pricing analysis
- Able to work independently as well as collaboratively in a collegial fast-paced environment
- Diligent and proactive with excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- Excellent Microsoft Office and computer skills, particularly Word and Excel/spreadsheets
- Bachelor’s in business, contracts administration, legal studies, English, or a related field
- Two or more years of business experience with contracts and/or proposals
- Familiarity with Salesforce.com and SAP
- Familiarity with federal government contracts and the Federal Acquisition Regulations (FAR)
- Knowledge of software licensing, software, intellectual property, and basic contract structures
- Exposure to contracting, pricing, and weighing risk
- Understanding of the sales process
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top