Apply your strong organizational skills and attention to detail to coordinate and assist in the establishment and administration of a centralized information database dealing with the emerging business investment program and recent acquisitions.
- Coordinate the review and organization of large amounts of data related to IP ownership, financial matters, contracts, and regulatory and compliance matters
- Communicate program goals and directives to managers and directors and summarize information succinctly
- Analyze and administer program data in an organized, retrievable fashion in due diligence phase
- Function as the key person to disseminate information collected during due diligence as part of post-acquisition integration process and to transition responsibility for ongoing work, resources, facilities, people, and products to appropriate departments within Esri or its family of companies
- Serve as department SharePoint manager to help build and maintain a standard department wide system that staff can utilize for varied business functions including development of common terminology and policy/procedure processes for optimal department communication, coordination, and management oversight
- M&A experience in due diligence and post-acquisition implementation phases
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Excellent communication skills with all levels of staff including managers and directors
- Strong comprehension/analytical ability, focus, and organizational and time management skills
- Understanding of data management systems, use of data rooms, and use of programs such as SharePoint, Project Manager, and industry standard search tools
- Bachelor's in business social sciences or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top