Become one of the department’s subject matter experts for the IBM Emptoris contract lifecycle management system. You will be part of a team that designs the user experience according to stakeholder priorities, and your contributions are essential to the success of the department.
In this role, you will provide guidance and leadership in all aspects of implementing and maintaining a CLM solution, including articulating complex system functionality to stakeholders, requirements gathering, blueprinting, user acceptance testing, user training, and change management. As a self-starter, you will seek to effectively prioritize assignments and issues to drive resolution and process improvement.
- Regularly gather and analyze departmental and enterprise stakeholder priorities, weighing interdepartmental priorities according to enterprise objectives
- Collect functionality, design, reporting, and process enhancement requests from business users and stakeholders, and translate the business need into a user story for team sprints, according to Agile project management methodology
- Clearly communicate with stakeholders and CLM users regarding request feasibility and timing
- Provide quality, customer-focused support to stakeholders and CLM users
- Set CLM team work priorities for sprint deliveries to stakeholders
- Provide knowledge transfer and training to other CLM team members in the use and best practices concerning the CLM, options, and features
- Develop and initiate formal training program for new users
- Serve as an escalation point for the CLM team when troubleshooting and providing prompt issue resolution for day-to-day problems, elevating to IST when necessary
- Develop new CLM templates and interviews
- Maintain high ethical standards in every aspect of the position and comply with company policy, laws, and regulations
- Able to complete multiple projects in a timely manner
- Strong communication skills—written and verbal, including presentation and training skills
- Detail oriented, well organized, analytical, quick learner
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively in a collegial environment
- Excellent conflict resolution and interpersonal skills, and a strong aptitude for leadership within a team
- Diligent and proactive with excellent business judgment and strategic thinking
- Solid independent initiative and proactive problem prevention
- Excellent Microsoft Office and computer skills
- Bachelor’s in business, mathematics, computer science, or a related field
- Knowledge of Camtasia Studio Software
- Super user level expertise in Sharepoint, specifically with workflows and infopath forms
- Understanding of IT oriented methods and approaches, specifically Scrum/Agile
- Contract negotiation cradle to grave process knowledge
- Emptoris experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top