Be an integral part of the effective operation of our FAR and DFAR programs, critical to the near- and long-term success of Esri’s federal market. In this position, you will handle complex contracting matters in a fast-paced environment and be expected to build strong relationships with internal leadership and inter-departmental teams, customers, and government counterparts. We’re looking for someone who has a working knowledge of the federal government acquisition world, with emphasis on FAR and DFAR, and is able to offer advisory support on strategy, policy, and compliance to all levels of the company.
- Assist with the management, negotiation, and administration of Esri’s FAR and DFAR schedule program including pricing, interpretation, customer service, and accounting
- Review and provide guidance and support for proposals under the FAR and DFAR schedules
- Establish and maintain relationships with schedule contracting officers and other program staff
- Work with Contracts and Legal, Corporate, Customer Service, and other internal groups to assist in the development and implementation of compliance strategies for programs under FAR and DFAR
- Monitor and provide guidance as needed on contractual reporting requirements (e.g., IFF, CAV, subcontracting, etc.)
- Assist in the management and execution of compliant and timely renewal and modifications to the FAR and DFAR schedules
- Assist in preparing status reports and presentations/training to both internal groups and external customers, as needed
- Represent Esri at FAR- and DFAR-related industry meetings and conferences, as needed
- Knowledge of FAR and DFAR Schedules and federal government contracting and acquisition policies, principals, and proposal preparation (equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered)
- Proven track record of strong written and verbal communication skills with both internal and external stakeholders at all organization levels to
- speak effectively before groups of customers or employees
- communicate ideas and information in a concise, logical way
- listen attentively and confirm the message presented
- deliver sensitive communications with appropriate level of tact and diplomacy
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Adept at juggling multiple priorities in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to understand organizational needs and translate them effectively
- Current knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook
- Bachelor’s in business administration, marketing, management, economics, accounting, or other relevant major, or equivalent years of work experience
- Knowledge of HTML, SAP, and/or CRM systems such as Salesforce
- At least three years of related experience in federal contracts and contract management
- Knowledge of FAR and DFAR programs including eMod/eOffer, SAM, ORCA, FAPIIS, etc.
- Certification through National Contractor's FAR and DFAR Schedule Management
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top