A career with Esri’s Professional Services Division will provide you the opportunity to collaborate with our diverse customer base in support of innovative, industry-leading software and database development programs, enterprise software solutions, and strategic product deployment activities.
The wide variety of programs and projects undertaken at Esri will enable you to use your contract development creativity and negotiation skills to manage contracts in many growing markets including state and local government, commercial, natural resources, utilities, and transportation.
Make a difference with a professional team focused on best practices, streamlined processes, and sound contract management decisions.
- Develop, negotiate, and maintain contracts and contractual relationships with Professional Services Division clients, supporting a wide range of services and software projects
- Support proposal review; risk assessment/management; terms, conditions, licensing, and pricing negotiation; and conflict resolution
- Analyze and resolve corporate business risk areas and mitigate issues
- Provide detailed, accurate analysis of contract terms and conditions
- Provide support to and work within a team of technical and administrative professionals, providing guidance on contracts obligations
- 2+ years of contract administration or software licensing experience
- Proven negotiation skills and experience with client communications
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Understanding of software systems, tools, and techniques necessary for both internal and external contract management
- Excellent computer literacy and cloud computing contracting knowledge
- Ability to multi-task and remain flexible in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to work with a diverse team and a variety of project management team members
- Bachelor’s in business, legal, or related field
- Understand contractual and legal risk areas, alternative approach techniques, and risk mitigation options
- Familiarity with professional services contract terms, cloud computing terms, software licensing terms, and software product development activities
- Excellent computer system technology, presentation, and organizational skills
- Knowledge of UCC, EAR, ITAR export control regulations; FAR/DFAR familiarity
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top