Are you brand-centric, highly creative, an out-of-the-box thinker? Do you have the beating heart of a storyteller and the analytical ability to drive actionable results as a marketer? Join our dynamic Marketing organization and develop and drive the implementation and continuous improvement of Esri’s marketing content strategy to foster business growth.
The ideal candidate has experience identifying and synthesizing core customer issues into thought-leading content, validated with compelling customer case studies, delivered through cross-channel programs that drive consideration, engagement, sales, and loyalty. Motivated, dynamic, and passionate; you lead by example and have a proven track record of working effectively with creatives to deliver results.
This is a great opportunity to collaborate with Sales, Graphics, PR, IT, Design, and E-Commerce teams with high level exposure. This position is all about producing and delivering market-leading content and programs to Esri’s various communities.
- Develop, lead, and continuously refine a content strategy, roadmap, and program calendar that supports and extends our breadth of products, initiatives, corporate culture, and giving back initiatives
- Lead the ideas, development, creation, and implementation of all customer facing marketing programs for the company
- Guide the marketing team to produce, create, and edit innovative content in support of strategies
- Partner with teams to create compelling themes supporting product launches and programs
- Develop innovative recommendations and solutions for releasing content
- Capture customer insights to develop targeted content that speaks directly to the customer’s mindset and positions Esri products and services in fresh and compelling ways
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of quality and tone of voice, for all channels including collateral, digital, social media, newsletters, and more
- Create relevant, meaningful storytelling that best represents the brand and company
- Ensure global marketing calendar and content strategies align and all campaigns and initiatives launch seamlessly on schedule
- Stay abreast of industry best practices for content strategy and integrate learnings into the overall marketing strategy
- 7+ years of experience in marketing, content management, and/or multi-channel content creation
- Knowledge of all aspects of Marketing Communications, including social and traditional media, web, publications, digital media, etc.
- Ability to identify the top issues to communicate and create relevant content for a mixed audience
- Background working with a variety of key company executives
- Experience conducting interviews that are both engaging and compelling
- Experience finding insights and creating compelling stories for multiple audiences
- Experience creating multi-channel content programs for B2B
- Have the passion and communication skill of a journalist combined with the technical aptitude of a product manager
- Bachelor's in marketing, English, journalism, communications, or related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top