Content Marketing Writer
Bring your writing talent to the global stage. We’re looking for an accomplished, highly skilled content producer who can deliver writing and content for the web that can attract and grow an audience–and that compels people, prospects, and customers to engage more deeply.
We need a creative, hard-working professional who can apply their content strategy and writing talents in all facets of contemporary marketing. Our content team meets specific business objectives by employing tight narrative and writing skills across multiple distribution channels–but with a priority on web, eBooks, blogs, digital magazine, digital ads, digital campaigns, and case studies. Our team works to show the world how people in every industry are driving change and making an impact with Esri’s world class mapping and spatial analytics.
- Produce compelling web content that meets specific business objectives for specific audiences, and generates awareness, interest, and demand for Esri and our solutions
- Develop strategy and deliver copy for campaigns that support Esri marketing, branding, and positioning throughout the entire customer journey
- Write and edit tight, impactful copy for web and digital formats, including landing pages, blog posts, magazine, eBooks, case studies, and other content tailored for specific business objectives
- Write compelling, impactful headlines and calls-to-action
- Edit for quality, consistency, clarity, brevity, accuracy, and readability, especially for web and digital
- Collaborate closely and effectively with designers, other marketing teams, and internal stakeholders to drive authentic, consistent, and compelling messaging and customer-centric content across multiple channels
- Develop stories that effectively communicate with specific audiences with specific interests
- Work proactively and volunteer assistance without being asked and under tight turnarounds
- Manage relationships with other teams
Please include a link to your online portfolio or samples of recent work
- 7+ years of experience as a copywriter, writer, marketing communications specialist, or journalist
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A proven blend of editorial and storytelling skills, including short-form (copywriting) and long-form (thought leadership articles and blog posts)
- Strong ability to translate complex concepts into clear, concise, compelling, customer-centric copy and content for digital channels
- Energetic mindset with the talent to produce multiple options fast, under pressure, and within specifications (i.e., word count, target audience, voice, style, etc.)
- Fast and insightful research skills
- Enthusiasm for web metrics that gauge content performance
- Above-average tenacity, strong work ethic, and desire to constantly improve and share insights
- Bachelor’s or higher in communications, marketing, journalism, or English
- Experience with B2B marketing
- Experience in technology industry
- Knowledge of SEO best practices
- Knowledge of best practices for writing for the web
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Manager, Nonprofit and Global Organizations Team
Salim leads a team that works to identify and understand the unique needs customers face so that Esri can provide proper product and services solutions.
Back to top