The ArcGIS platform is a series of capabilities that bring together maps, apps, data, and people to make smarter decisions and enable innovation.
Esri’s Professional Services division plays a crucial role in the innovation of the ArcGIS platform. Our mission is simple yet powerful: 1) enable user success, 2) broaden the impact of GIS, and 3) push our technology platform to make our technology better.
As a Content Manager, you will work closely with colleagues throughout the division, such as proposal coordinators, technical managers, and consultants to: 1) enable user success by assisting in the development of high-quality proposals that meet the clients’ needs; 2) establish, populate, and manage a proposal development library that will serve as a knowledgebase for proposal-ready content; and 3) collaborate with colleagues throughout the division to develop and maintain operational proposal processes.
- Create the structure of an internal web content management system (CMS) that supports the submittal, maintenance, and distribution of proposal-ready materials
- Organize existing boilerplate materials for inclusion in the library
- Develop new materials, including writing documents, for the library
- Build and maintain a strong network of Subject Matter Experts (SME) across the division to assist in the development of additional proposal-ready content
- Maintain proposal-ready content by proactively pursuing updates with SME, ahead of expiration dates, ensuring that style guidelines are applied consistently across the division
- Enforce guidelines, standards, templates, and metadata for proposal content including division statements, operational processes, project metrics, and project descriptions
- Minimum of three years of professional experience writing content for digital automation systems, preferably proposal systems
- Ability to design, implement, and maintain content and knowledge management
- Strong communication, collaboration, and writing skills
- Excellent documentation and information analysis skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in business, technical writing, library science, or related field
- Experience with SharePoint Designer
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Back to top