Consultant/Project Manager (Defense/Intel)
- Vienna, VA
We are actively recruiting for this position.
As the situation surrounding the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Esri is supporting our users and the community at large with software, services, and materials that are helping people understand, manage, and communicate the impact of the outbreak. Visit our COVID-19 Maps, Resources, and Insights page to see some of the things we are doing.
As a consultant and advisor in the defense and intelligence practice areas, you will be called upon to use your technical expertise, business acumen, and industry knowledge to drive long-term vision and technical enablement through an understanding of how Esri technology can support clients' mission requirements, business needs, and technical objectives.
Our Vienna, VA office is located in Tysons and is just 15 miles outside of Washington, DC. Just a short walk from the Spring Hill Metro Station. Team members are supporting work based out of this Esri office location, as well as customer sites across all of Northern Virginia, DC and Maryland. Current staff members are commuting from areas such as Ashburn, Arlington, DC and Silver Spring.
- Substantial domain knowledge and experience in the U.S. Intelligence Community and a deep understanding of how to leverage GIS technology to unify intelligence operations
- Strong knowledge of and experience with Esri’s ArcGIS
- A strong awareness of how professionals can leverage GIS technology and geo-enabled data to achieve their business goals and mission objectives
- Understanding and application of sound business principles and strategies
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a small, highly-skilled team
- Exceptional interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills including the ability to discuss technical capabilities to non-technical audiences
- Ability to work on multiple activities/projects simultaneously
- US citizenship and ability and willingness to obtain a security clearance
- Bachelor’s in geography, GIS, government, computer science, or a related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top