Consultant - Facilities and Asset Management
- Redlands, CA
Come be part of growing the innovative Facilities and Asset Management practice within our Professional Services Division.
This is an opportunity to blend your industry subject matter expertise with Esri's ArcGIS Indoors capabilities and engage with our customers to provide transformational approaches to their business.
In this role, you will provide vision and leadership in Facilities and Asset Management through the use of Esri technology to enable customer success. You will work closely with industry experts throughout Esri to support the development and growth of Esri technology into new domains.
- Be a thought leader: Advise customers on innovative solutions using Esri technology and content to help customers make better decisions. Recommend relevant strategies, architectures, and solutions and work with customers to prepare implementation and migration strategies.
- Understand our customers and know their business: Help foster a sense of community for facilities and asset management leaders across a wide variety of industries, with a primary focus on healthcare, commercial, energy (petroleum, etc.), national government, state/local government, and higher education. Be familiar with their overall missions and operations including knowledge of common goals and initiatives, procurement cycles, and business processes.
- Engage with our customers: Discover the value of location within customer workflows and drive substantial return on their investment in our platform and services by creating outstanding proposals and winning work with strategic customers. Engage, collaborate, and facilitate with customers and external teams and stakeholders in industries spanning healthcare, commercial, energy (petroleum, etc.), national government, state/local government, higher education, and more.
- Develop and grow business: Provide business development support toward technology and implementation patterns with new and existing customers. Collaborate with Esri's practice managers and marketing and sales teams to develop new business and be part of actively shaping the future of applications of Esri technology.
- Effectively manage complex technology projects and programs: Use your consulting and project management skills to lead virtual teams during all phases of implementation including requirements, analysis, design, build/configuration, and deployment. Manage scope, schedule, and budget to provide our customers and strategic partners with meaningful solutions.
- 5+ years of experience with a record of using technology to improve facilities/asset management customer efforts
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver complex projects on time and within budget
- Experience developing project designs, work plans, budgets, and schedules
- Solid understanding of the ArcGIS platform and how it relates to customer needs to use the workplace environment as a tool for optimizing business operations
- Be connected with industry influencers and thought leaders
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn-you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- Excellent written communication, storytelling, and collaboration skills
- Ability to consult and engage with executive level leadership
- Experience with proposal writing, preparing executive summaries, solution definition, scope of services, staffing, and pricing
- Bachelor's or master's degree in business administration, engineering, architecture, urban planning, geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field
- Proficiency with ArcGIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Certified AICP, CFM, PMP, RA, or PE
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top