Provide vision and leadership while promoting the use of Esri technology to enable customer success and support its development and growth into new domains by working closely with industry experts throughout the company.
Be a part of growing the innovative aviation practice within Esri's Professional Services, where we develop solutions, provide expert guidance, and support organizations through their geospatial strategies. This is an opportunity to blend your experience and subject matter expertise with tech-savvy and transformational approaches to engage with our customers.
- Be a thought leader: Advise customers regarding innovative solutions using Esri technology and content to help customers make better decisions and solve business problems. Recommend relevant strategies, architectures, and solutions and work with customers to prepare implementation and migration strategies.
- Understand our customers and know their business: Help foster a sense of community among aviation industry and airports leaders in the US and internationally. Be familiar with the overall mission and operations common to aviation and airport organizations, including knowledge of common goals and initiatives, procurement cycles, and business processes.
- Engage with our customers: Help our customers discover the value of location and geospatial analysis within their existing and novel workflows and drive substantial return on their investment in our platform and services by creating outstanding proposals and winning work with strategic customers.
- Develop and grow business: Provide business development support toward technology and implementation patterns with new and existing customers. Collaborate with Esri's practice managers and marketing and sales teams to develop new business and be part of actively shaping the future of the aviation practice through your work on cutting-edge projects and technology trends such as smart airports, real-time GIS, big data analytics, geoanalytics, geodesign, 3D, and digital twins.
- Effectively manage complex technology projects and programs: Use your consulting and project management skills to build and lead virtual teams during all phases of implementation including requirements, analysis, design, build/configuration, and deployment. Manage and communicate scope, schedule, and budget to provide our customers and strategic partners with meaningful solutions.
- 5 years of experience with a record of using technology to improve organizational workflows, drive innovation, and connect and integrate systems
- Be connected with aviation and/or airport industry influencers and thought leaders
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver complex projects on time and within budget
- Experience developing project approaches, designs, work plans, budgets, and schedules
- Solid understanding of the ArcGIS system including mobile, desktop, web and developer workflows and solutions
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn-you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication, storytelling, and collaboration skills
- Ability to consult and engage with executive level leadership
- Ability to engage, collaborate, and facilitate with airports customers and external teams and stakeholders such as AEC companies.
- Proposal writing experience, including preparing executive summaries, solution definition, scope of services, staffing, and pricing
- Bachelor's in geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field (master's preferred)
- Experience with ArcGIS, location-based services, geo-enabled apps, spatial analytics, or similar geospatial technology
- Experience with common systems of record for aviation and airports customers, such as asset management, workforce management, property and space management, interior building information systems, or charting and aviation tools.
- Familiarity with aviation regulatory and compliance standards.
- Experience developing, successfully bidding and executing professional services or consulting projects with geospatial software or solutions.
- Understanding of IT integration concepts such as databases, web services, webhooks, mobile device configurations, web browsers, IT system architecture concepts
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.