Consultant - ArcGIS Indoors
- Redlands, CA
We are actively recruiting for this position.
As the situation surrounding the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Esri is supporting our users and the community at large with software, services, and materials that are helping people understand, manage, and communicate the impact of the outbreak. Visit our COVID-19 Maps, Resources, and Insights page to see some of the things we are doing.
Come be part of growing the innovative ArcGIS Indoors practice within our Professional Services Division. This is an opportunity to blend your Facilities and Asset Management subject matter expertise with Esri's geospatial capabilities and engage with our customers to provide transformational approaches to their business.
In this role, you will provide vision and leadership in Facilities and Asset Management through the use of Esri technology to enable customer success. You will work closely with industry experts throughout Esri to support the development and growth of Esri technology into new domains.
- 5+ years of experience with a record of using technology to improve facilities/asset management customer efforts
- Strong project management skills with the ability to deliver complex projects on time and within budget
- Experience developing project designs, work plans, budgets, and schedules
- Solid understanding of the ArcGIS platform and how it relates to customer needs to use the workplace environment as a tool for optimizing business operations
- Be connected with industry influencers and thought leaders
- Entrepreneurial attitude and willingness to learn—you must thrive in a dynamic cross-functional team environment
- Excellent written communication, storytelling, and collaboration skills
- Ability to consult and engage with executive level leadership
- Experience with proposal writing, preparing executive summaries, solution definition, scope of services, staffing, and pricing
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in business administration, engineering, architecture, urban planning, geography, GIS, computer science, or a related field
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top