Community Content Manager
Do you thrive in ambiguity, love to experiment, and recognize that creating community content isn’t about broadcasting messages but starting a meaningful dialogue, building relationships, and encouraging positive action with the community? Be part of a team that’s creating the digital destination for the worldwide GIS community to find support, share successes, and call home.
- Partner with community team to develop and execute overall community strategy
- Execute content strategy to grow community engagement, awareness, and adoption
- Manage community editorial calendar and curate community content
- Generate regular content analytic reports; drive successful content SEO
- Create community graphics and design materials
- Maintain knowledge of community content tools; stay current on community content trends and best practices
- Partner with social media, web, and other internal teams to integrate community content strategy within all aspects of the organization and customer experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in marketing, communications, or community management
- Minimum of two years of experience creating content for community and customer-centric programs
- Excellent communicator in a variety of formats: written, verbal, in person, and online
- Demonstrated knowledge of one or more major community platforms or social business software (Jive, Yammer, Lithium, Salesforce, SharePoint)
- Aptitude for system and business process integration that may enhance community and collaboration experiences
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop; Camtasia Studio; and Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Strong understanding of multiple sectors (e.g., private, public, non-profit)
- Willingness to travel 10% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field
- Familiality with GIS and Esri software
- Experience creating and updating HTML components
- Knowledge of applying gamification principles to guide human behavior
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top