Commercial Solutions - Product Engineer Lead
Are you a motivated individual with commercial expertise and a passion for growing GIS in this fast-paced and rapidly expanding market? Use these skills to lead a team responsible for building and delivering industry-specific applications, maps, and tools. We are seeking GIS professionals, engineers, and computer scientists who have a desire for building and delivering great high-quality software used by hundreds of thousands of users worldwide. Your work will involve the development of solution templates leveraging the power of ArcGIS.
- Provide leadership for product design aspects to assure our products are simple to use and deliver a great experience for customers
- Leverage domain expertise to help build the best solutions for use across the commercial industries
- Configure ArcGIS applications and tools for commercial-specific uses
- Work closely with Software Development, Sales, and Marketing teams to define and develop solution templates and applications
- Collaborate with the team to define deliverables and manage schedule and releases
- Develop relationships with users and industry experts to continually get feedback and maintain domain expertise
- Continually assess product quality and release readiness
- Domain expertise from one or more commercial service areas: transportation, insurance, retail, financial services, real estate, manufacturing, and media
- Three or more years of experience in a product support, product testing, or consulting environment
- Excellent applied domain knowledge from theory to practice, including workflows, technology, and barriers to innovation
- A confident team leader with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills for understanding root cause of technical issues and identifying a way forward
- Self-motivated and have an interest in continuous learning
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and priorities
- Hands-on experience using and implementing GIS software such as ArcGIS
- Bachelor's in GIS, computer science, or a related field, depending on position level (master’s preferred)
- Web application and mobile application experience
- Experience with the Agile development process
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top