Certification Program Coordinator
Apply your attention to detail and organizational skills in this role supporting and coordinating the operational functions of our certification program, designed to help developers and GIS professionals become proficient in using Esri technology.
- Build and maintain superior and effective relationships with internal and external customers and vendors
- Plan and facilitate exam development workshops resulting in psychometrically-sound and secure exam content that reflects program goals
- Recruit, train, and manage teams of Subject Matter Experts (SMEs)
- Create, coordinate, and facilitate marketing needs of the certification program
- Plan for and develop exam-specific documentation and preparation resources
- Create, manage, and analyze certification reports and metrics
- Develop tools and delivery strategies that maximize productivity related to the timeline and resource requirements of the program
- Support certification program operations including proctoring exams, processing onsite registrations, and maintaining candidate records
- Support certification customers and stakeholders through phone, e-mail, and in person
- Minimum of one year of experience with exam development including a basic understanding of standard testing industry principles, exam development, and psychometrics
- Minimum of one year of project management experience and the ability to implement, drive, and track projects in a deadline driven environment
- Experience in an educational, corporate training, or professional services environment
- Ability to translate business needs into technical requirements
- Excellent written and verbal communication, listening, and meeting/workshop facilitation skills
- Strong organizational skills to work effectively in a team setting as well as independently on concurrent processes and projects and meet quality standards
- Strong interpersonal skills to work effectively with staff, volunteers, and stakeholders at various levels to accomplish program goals and objectives
- Bachelor’s in business, geography, GIS, or a related field
- Minimum of one year of experience with Esri or other GIS software
- Experience with and knowledge of Microsoft Outlook and SharePoint
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top