C# Windows Desktop Developer - ArcGIS Pro
- Redlands, CA
Passionate about working with off-the-shelf solutions that will impact the work of hundreds of thousands of users? Join our ArcGIS Pro team and create new and exciting software that allows organizations all over the world to solve problems. We are a software development team working with the best technologies to provide tools that support complex real-life workflows in 2D and 3D for the ArcGIS Pro Editor. This is a great opportunity to join a fast-paced, agile team that works with the latest technologies and patterns, asynchronous programming, and MVVM to design and develop next-gen Esri software. Within the first six months of being in this role, you will develop editing tools and experiences to be implemented in our next release of the software.
- 2+ years of experience building commercial enterprise software in C++
- Experience in asynchronous programming using the Task Parallel Library
- Ability to work closely with software developers, product engineers, and documentation writers to build quality software in a constantly evolving agile environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top