C++ Software Engineer - Network Analyst
- Redlands, CA
Are you passionate about transportation networks and how they can be used to solve real-world problems such as determining drive time areas, performing site selection, optimizing a fleet of vehicles, and more? Come be part of the team building the next generation of desktop tools enabling users to perform and visualize the results of complex network analysis in ArcGIS Pro.
- Develop and maintain tools for the Network Analyst extension in ArcGIS Pro
- Create intuitive user interfaces in C#/WPF that allow users to solve problems faster and easier
- Architect solutions working as a C++ programmer, writing scalable, reusable, and maintainable code
- Diagnose and fix software problems
- Develop robust unit tests that back the quality of the development
- Work closely with other developers to develop robust software components, integrating the software with other teams working on the same product across the platform
- 1+ years of C++ programming experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to implement efficient software to handle large quantities of data
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Bachelor's or master's in computer science, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
- Understanding of transportation networks
- Willing to be a full stack developer who can build full feature functionality
- C#/WPF programming experience
- Experience working with large code bases
Questions about our interview process? We have answers.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top