C++ Software Engineer - Graph Algorithms
- Redlands, CA
Do you ever wonder what's the best way to get to a taco stand, how many are within 10 minutes of your current location, or how you can optimize traveling to all of them to savor the ultimate taco? If you love tacos and love graph algorithms and optimization, we’ve got the ideal job for you!
Join the ArcGIS Network Analyst team and build state-of-the-art routing algorithms used by companies all over the world to optimize their delivery fleet, provide driving directions, identify locations to site stores based on travel patterns, and much more. Our work touches millions of users and has far-reaching impact.
You will work on a team focused on designing and implementing high-performance graph algorithms exposed in mobile, desktop, server, and cloud-based APIs and solutions within ArcGIS. This is a challenging and gratifying opportunity to apply your coding talent and passion for excellence to craft solutions for real-world transportation problems.
- Experience designing, analyzing, and implementing graph algorithms
- Broad knowledge of C++ with a good understanding of object-oriented techniques and class design and familiarity with the standard library
- Familiarity with basic data structures
- Ability to clearly describe and analyze a problem and to articulate a solution
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong time management, prioritization, teamwork, and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s, master’s, or Ph.D. in computer science, mathematics, engineering, or a related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top