C++ Software Developer - ArcGIS Pro
- Redlands, CA
Passionate about working with off-the-shelf solutions that will impact the work of hundreds of thousands of users? Join our ArcGIS Pro team and collaborate with teams across our platform such as online and enterprise. You will work with the latest technologies for authentication and server communication. If you join, you’ll be responsible for creating new GIS services types for users to work with across Esri's ArcGIS platform.
- 2+ years of experience building commercial enterprise software in C++ (11, 14, 17)
- Experience with HTTP communication through C++ using libraries such as WinInet, WinHttp, or Libcurl
- Experience with authentication schemes such as OAuth, PKI, etc. and multithreaded programming
- Knowledge of STL, REST/JSON
- Ability to work closely with software developers, product engineers, and documentation writers to build quality software in a constantly evolving agile environment
- Effective time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, mathematics, or related field, depending on position level
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top