C++ Server Application Developer
Join our team where you’ll design and build ArcGIS Enterprise software for millions of users. Develop back-end tooling that allows data and analysis services to run. We are looking for motivated, analytic people to improve and expand our capabilities. This is an exciting opportunity to have a significant role in one of Esri’s core products.
- Design, implement, and test components that deploy and administer web services to ArcGIS Enterprise
- Maintain server side tools that help publish user services and portal for ArcGIS Enterprise
- Solve complex problems with application design, development, and user experiences
- Find, analyze, and fix bugs/performance problems whenever and wherever they occur in the software
- Build and ship quality software by working effectively with members of other software development teams
- Write efficient and scalable C++ code to create large-scale production applications
- 2-5 years of experience in C++ programming
- Familiarity with Java, web services, and HTTP
- Ability to rapidly learn new things on your own
- Good understanding of databases and distributed computing
- Demonstrated ability to work with non-trivial software development projects
- Excellent problem-solving, design, development, and debugging skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication and time management skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science or related field
- Familiarity with JSON and XML
- Experience with monitoring tools
- Prior experience with software development and release of commercial software products
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Cassidy monitors all digital products and websites, looking after marketing integrations, channel management, and social media. His main goal is explaining and promoting the Esri story.
Back to top