C# Mapping Developer
Are you passionate in developing high performance map authoring and visualization tools? Are you interested in building a great user experience that involves using C#/ WPF? Come, be a part of the dynamic team building the next generation desktop software that is used by a large user community.
- Develop and maintain visualization and map authoring tools for ArcGIS Pro
- Develop tools that allow our users to author, explore and visualize large volumes of spatiotemporal data in meaningful and effective ways
- Architect solutions working as a C++/ C# developer, writing scalable, reusable, and maintainable code
- Diagnose and fix software problems
- Develop robust unit tests that back the quality of the development
- Work closely with other developers to develop robust software components, integrating the software with other teams working on the same product across the platform
- Experienced software developer having expert level C#/ WPF
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment
- Ability to implement efficient software to handle large quantities of data
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills
- Bachelor’s or master’s in computer science, engineering, or a related field
- Knowledge in C++
- Passion for developing graphics and visualization tools
- Willing to be a full stack developer that can build full feature functionality
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top