Put your negotiating and purchasing skills in high gear! Esri’s Procurement Team is seeking a dynamic individual who enjoys analysis and negotiation. In this role, you will be responsible for purchasing non-direct goods and services.
- Procure indirect materials, supplies, services, and equipment as required
- Resolve supplier issues/concerns
- Generate cost savings via negotiating, securing alternate source/product, or implementing process alternatives
- Maintain positive, effective relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Resolve A/P invoice issues related to purchases
- Accurately and promptly reconcile assigned credit card accounts
- Effectively prioritize workload to achieve optimum efficiencies
Minimum of two years of work experience in a business environment (e.g., commercial, operations, consumer products)
Detail-oriented team player with negotiating ability or related experience
Superior customer service skills, excellent organizational skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
Good math and problem-solving skills
Ability to establish priorities and work with minimal supervision
Bachelor’s in business or other discipline
Previous experience in purchasing, contract processing, or related discipline
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
Jackie works under the business development umbrella, building relationships with clients and connecting them with other features or software that meet particular business needs.
Back to top