Put your negotiating and purchasing skills in high gear! Esri’s Procurement Team is seeking a dynamic individual who enjoys analysis and negotiation. In this role, you will be responsible for purchasing non-direct goods and services.
- Procure indirect materials, supplies, services, and equipment as required
- Resolve supplier issues/concerns
- Generate cost savings via negotiating, securing alternate source/product, or implementing process alternatives
- Maintain positive, effective relationships with suppliers and internal customers
- Resolve A/P invoice issues related to purchases
- Accurately and promptly reconcile assigned credit card accounts
- Effectively prioritize workload to achieve optimum efficiencies
- Bachelor’s in business or other discipline
2+ years of purchasing experience in a business environment (e.g., commercial, operations, consumer products)
Detail-oriented team player with negotiating ability or related experience
Superior customer service skills, excellent organizational skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
Good Microsoft Excel and problem-solving skills
Ability to establish priorities and work with minimal supervision
Previous experience in contract processing or related discipline
Knowledge of SAP
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top