Business Development Manager - Enterprise Services
Are you excited about GIS and want to spread the word on how it can propel businesses to the next level? If you are a business-minded individual who loves to connect with enterprise-level customers and is excited about positioning innovative GIS implementation approaches across multiple sectors, we would like to start a conversation with you! The Business Development Manager position offers a unique opportunity to offer service-style partnering for targeted markets around the world. Bring your knowledge of sales, marketing and geospatial capabilities so you can further drive Esri’s passion for providing solutions to our users.
- Engage in C-Level conversations with Esri’s Enterprise customers to define business and technology requirements.
- Focus on developing and executing account plans, business capture strategies, and high quality proposals in coordination with the Business Development and Professional Services teams.
- Champion targeted enterprise accounts through closing business opportunities for a range of Esri services, programs, and solutions.
- Provide leadership to customers through executive level client engagements as well as demonstrating your validated business sense.
- Support the Professional Services’ Business objectives by establishing, developing, and engaging key relationships.
- At least five or more years (10+ years preferred) of proven experience with complex enterprise solutions and services
- Sales and/or Marketing experience within one or more of the following markets: commercial/private, utilities/telco, engineering, defense/intel, government
- Capability to think strategically and interact with different levels of customers
- Self-motivated, creative, and team oriented
- Ability to develop productive relationships with customers, colleagues, and management
- Excellent interpersonal, writing, presentation, and leadership skills
- Bachelor’s or higher in computer science, engineering, GIS, or other relevant field
- Consulting and project management experience working within an IT Professional Services capacity
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Meet Some of Esri's Employees
User Experience Architect
As a UX architect, Whitney helps product teams embrace and implement user experience principles. When she’s not conceptualizing design solutions, she also conducts user research to bring in valuable data.
Back to top