Business Development Manager
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Our business development managers collaborate with distributors to co-sell and promote the adoption of the ArcGIS platform. We invite you to utilize your enterprise sales and multi-channel software business development experience to help leverage geographic technology in the Middle East. You will work with the distributor network to help customers take advantage of geoanalysis to find unique patterns, trends, and understanding hidden within complex business problems.
- 7+ years of experience providing geospatial, location intelligence, or data analytics solutions
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions directly and through a channel
- Ability to manage the acquisition cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and developing an account
- Capability to quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Ability to travel without restriction extensively throughout the Middle East with occasional travel to the US
- Bachelor’s or master’s in GIS, business administration, engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top