Do you have experience developing business in enterprise software solutions within Europe, in a team environment, directly and through channels? Are you a top performing sales and business development executive who wants to continue building a winning career? Utilize your understanding of the region's culture, organizations, and multi-channel software business development experience to help organizations leverage geographic technology to achieve their goals.
- Drive opportunities. Collaborate with Esri staff, distributors, business partners, and the European team to create an opportunity development plans providing clear direction for all software and services to customers or prospects in the region.
- Think strategically. Develop business development plans and sales strategies that employ direct and channel approaches to significantly expand the use of Esri solutions in Europe
- Partner with distributors. Work with Esri's distributors to demonstrate the value of our technology and solutions to customers and prospects through business case development, references, and ROI. Support distributors to increase the execution of sales activities to achieve internal business objectives. Co-develop proposals to respond to RFPs, RFIs, and tenders.
- Regional overview. Manage defined European territories and provide guidance and leadership to customers, distributors and partners within.
- Deliver results. Manage Esri's agreements and deployed licenses. Ensure continued success of all Esri's software deployments. Be familiar with Esri offerings in this market.
- 7+ years of experience providing technical solutions to European customers
- Knowledge of and experience using Esri products
- Demonstrated ability to sell enterprise software solutions directly and through a channel in a team environment, or demonstrated ability to work as a team promoting and developing software solutions in Europe
- Demonstrated ability to manage the acquisition cycle including prospecting, proposing, closing, and further developing an account
- Experience responding to RFPs, RFIs, and tenders in complex environments and short timeframes
- Highly emotionally aware individual with the ability to influence at the "C" level to build long term relationships, maintaining open communication throughout the organization
- Ability to quickly learn new technology and translate it into solutions that address customer needs
- Excellent presentation, communication, and negotiation skills
- Fluent in English, writer and speaker
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time throughout Europe with occasional travel to the US
- Bachelor's or master's in engineering, business administration, GIS, or a related field, or equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of spatial analysis and how it is used for problem-solving
- Fluent in another European language
Questions about our interview process? We have answers .
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri's geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.