Business Development Executive
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
We are actively recruiting for this position.
As the situation surrounding the coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) continues to evolve, Esri is supporting our users and the community at large with software, services, and materials that are helping people understand, manage, and communicate the impact of the outbreak. Visit our COVID-19 Maps, Resources, and Insights page to see some of the things we are doing.
As the world leader in GIS technology, Esri's mapping and spatial analytics software helps our customers solve problems across all sectors of business and government. Our Professional Services Division is the consulting and implementation arm of the company. We break ground in new markets, push the technology envelope, and ultimately deliver transformational solutions to high profile clients worldwide. The Professional Services organization is comprised of nearly 700 talented business and technical professionals who strive everyday to help our users be successful.
You will be a key driver for growth of Professional Services business through application of your enterprise technology knowledge and executive engagement experience in support key customers across a range of industries in the Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.This role involves global leadership with significant connections with our global business development team, multi-national distributor network, and leadership within Professional Services.
- 7+ years of proven experience in selling and implementing complex enterprise software solutions and associated services
- Ability to think strategically and relate well to customers’ executive leadership, senior management and technology experts
- Ability to understand a challenge from multiple perspectives, drive to the bottom of a problem, and lead a team to successful outcomes
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to think strategically and relate well to customers’ senior management
- Experience developing productive relationships among multi-national groups, including customers, colleagues, and staff
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in computer science, engineering, GIS, or other relevant field
- Professional proficiency the English language, both writing and speaking.
Our passion for improving quality of life through geography is at the heart of everything we do. Esri’s geographic information system (GIS) technology inspires and enables governments, universities, and businesses worldwide to save money, lives, and our environment through a deeper understanding of the changing world around them.
Carefully managed growth and zero debt give Esri stability that is uncommon in today's volatile business world. Privately held, we offer exceptional benefits, competitive salaries, 401(k) and profit-sharing programs, opportunities for personal and professional growth, and much more.
Esri is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please email email@example.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Please note that only those inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this e-mail address.
Back to top